Are you interested in the travel business and have been looking for a way to gain experience and learn the systems and processes needed to succeed? Here is an opportunity that will help change your future!
The Bargain Travelers is looking to bring on Vacationists to their growing business. By joining the team, you have access to travel booking systems and processes to sell travel to your friends and family, as well as leads provided to you. Whether you want to do general travel or focus on a specialty like cruises, location specific travel, or type-specific, the opportunities are endless.
Here’s how it works:
- Joining The Bargain Travelers will provide you will industry training, access to booking systems and clearly designed processes that will allow you to grow and become an expert in the travel industry.
- Using our marketing materials (images, social ads, email templates, printed materials, etc), you promote your business to your friends and family, as well as people you talk to every day. It’s not as difficult as you might think. Everyone travels! Even if it’s just a hotel room booking, a flight, a rental car, a tour, or a complete vacation! You can earn commissions on it all!
- You work with your client to find the right travel solution for them. We provide you with links to sites like booking.com, Expedia, Viator, and many others where you can search for travel options and provide your clients with anything they need. We provide you with scripts for conversations, how to get the right details from them to help you in your search, and details on how to find the right listings to fit their needs. Using one of our templates,and your Bargain Travelers email account, you’ll send them their options.
- Once they’re ready to book, you’ll plug all their information into a contract and send it over to them to sign. They’ll select one of three payment options, including our two financing options (they can pay over time, greatly increasing your sales volume), and once you’ve received the contract, you’ll send it in to your supervisor for processing and billing. We’ll handle issuing the invoice to your client. You’ll log the contract and client info on your commission tracker and we’ll pay out within 5 business days of the trip being booked!
- Once the contracts are signed and the trip is paid for, our team will get to work booking the flights, hotels, tours, rental car, etc for you, sending you all the confirmations as they are booked, plus plugging them into the confirmation email template for your client. We’ll
send it over to you once everything is booked and confirmed, and you’ll send it to your client.
- Your client will also have access to free travel insurance, a personal assistant to help them while they’re on their trip should anything come up, and a whole host of other great perks and benefits, including rewards points good for free hotel nights, discounts, and more!
- We have found once our clients experience our vacation planning experience they come back year after year allowing you to build solid ongoing relationships for repeat business.
How you get paid:
You get a 70% commission on the booking fees for everything you sell, plus a 70% commission on any mark-ups or profits on a trip (we’ll work with you to show you how to effectively sell your products), plus you get a 70% commission on what we receive from hotels, tours, airlines, cruises, etc.
Let’s break it down:
The Smith Family is going on a trip to Europe Summer of 2019. The trip is for 4 people for 10 days and costs $2,500 per person, totalling $10,000 for the entire trip.
The flight commission on their trip is $112
The hotel commission on their trip is $490
The tour commission on their trip is $290
The booking fee is $55 per person
The mark-up on the trip is $630.
The total commissionable income is $1,742.
Your commission on the trip is $1,219.40*
Once they’ve paid for their trip, your commission is paid out within 5 business days! No waiting for months and months or waiting for them to complete the trip!
Who we’re looking for:
Enthusiastic and friendly people
Able to handle multiple clients at one time, either from your friends and family, or leads that we send you to process
Comfortable making calls to people that have expressed interest
Someone that is a resource ninja who has a desire to help clients find the best travel experience possible
Someone who is willing to jump in and learn travel booking systems and processes
Someone who does not take ‘no’ as a final answer but is willing to find solutions to provide the best travel experiences for clients
Someone who is interested in growing their travel business
The ideal candidate:
Has some travel experience
Owns a computer and has a flexible schedule
Will be a self starter willing to take the initiative to learn to earn as the earning possibilities are unlimited
Has an interest in growing in the travel industry with the long term goal of owning your own agency. We are committed to providing the tools and training to set you up for success!
Has an interest in continuously improving processes and services to improve the customer service experience